This is the Catspit green version of the RANAR 1 color bench press. This t-shirt press is non-micro adjust, but feature heavy duty steel construction for easy one color printing. This press is solid and guaranteed to land your screen in the same place every time you lift or lower it. They feature a compression sprint lift arm which will last a lifetime. Only the Catspit version of this bench press comes standard with the 16"x18" MDF pallet. All major Ranar equipment pricing includes crating fees and free shipping!
Ranar has many screen printing presses for beginners that mount on a table or bench top. These are great starter presses for home business t-shirt printing, or if you're looking for fun hobby to learn the silk screen printing process. Silk Screening directly on to garments is the most efficient low cost effective means to produce images or designs on many different products or substrates. All of our compact table top economy t-shirt printing presses can be easily set up to print tag less labels on t-shirts, or tote bags, posters, textile, cozies, athletic products, hats, black shirts and nylon jackets.
Ranar manufactures its high quality Entry Level Screen Printing presses here in the USA, and are made from long lasting heavy gage steel which is powder coated & a zinc plated finish. These models offer roller bearing and key registration set up that holds perfect registration from color to color. We don't use nylon bolts that wear and lose registration. Easy adjustments, for off contact, and screen angle. Our patented compression spring design is not found on other screen printing presses.
Bench Top Press Standard features:
- Compression Spring design with fingertip adjustment for different weight screen frames. The compression springs are safe and long lasting and do not require the need to add springs or move the mounting locations or gas shocks that lose pressure over time. This set up helps avoid the risk of springs that stretch, brake or possibly fly at the operator during use.
- Steel key & precision roller bearings hold perfect registration from color to color with no nylon bolts to wear out or constant adjusting when printing shirts.
- Off Contact adjustment allows the screen to be moved away from the printing surface. Ideal for under base printing or stickers, decals, and signs. Leaves a crisp print.
- Screen Angle /Tilt adjustment allow the screen to be leveled to the shirt board.
- Warp Screen Adjustments to level uneven screens
- Heavy Duty Screen Clamp holds the screen frame in place
- Center Bearings for smooth rotation of colors and stations
- Large Screen Capacity 32" x 36" for sign or poster printing
- Ships UPS in boxes, assembly required.
Lifetime guarantee only from Catspit - We guarantee all Ranar screenprinting presses to last a lifetime. Catspit Productions guarantees all parts, with the exception of MDF pallets, for a lifetime for the original owner if you buy through Catspit Productions. We do not guarantee or warrantee Ranar presses bought through Ranar or other dealers.
Adjustments for screen angle, warp or uneven screens, off contact, and our patented adjustable screen lift tension. These portable printers are made of steel and are light weight, but strong enough to last with everyday use.
Enamel paint and powder coated. These presses do not have micro registration.
Catspit P110BT 1 Color BT - 1 color, 1 station bench top press.
The factory is closed on Saturdays and Sundays as well as all major holidays. Supply orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. Equipment orders have a 2 to 3 week lead time to ship from the date your payment is confirmed and cleared. All standard shipping is provided by UPS ground. Items that ship freight may vary by carrier.
If you have questions, need rush service or personal details need to be arranged for equipment orders please call Catspit Productions. Do not call RANAR. We are a dealer for RANAR; if you call them direct you’re making a purchase from RANAR not Catspit Productions. If you wish to support us and do business with us then please call us direct for all your equipment and supplies needs. We’re happy to help out in any way. 480-899-9089
The warranty information is as follows on all RANAR equipment across the board:
3 years on mechanical. This includes the build of the press and the parts.
2 years on infrared panels for dyers and flash cure units.
1 year on all electrical work.
Posted by jerry vasquez on 1st Mar 2014
I tried go the easy route with my first press, making it out of wood from a youtube video, needless to say the shirts didn't come out so good. I Started to do my research and and found a few table top presses from other companies, and then I saw this one from catspit. It looked much better Built, so after doing a little bit more research I decided to go with this press. you get what you pay for. I'm very happy with the quality and the ease of use. I printed quite a few Shirts the first few days of having it and it was perfect every time. highly recommend It