AWT Equinox 1 Color 2 Station Textile Semi Automatic Press
AWT - APBP-1516 Equinox 1-color Printer, 15x16” with 2-station rotary indexer, Quick Release System, master frame, and foot pedal. 120V, 1Ph, 60Hz
Maximum print area: 15 x 16" (38.1 x 63.5cm)
Maximum screen size: 29.5 x 36" (75 x 91.5cm)
NOTE: Machines are designed to process at 800 PPH; inquire about application requiring slower speeds.
A.W.T.’s versatile EQUINOX is the screen printer’s choice for printing with accuracy and ease on t-shirts, cloth bags, towels, banners and other textiles. A highspeed indexer will significantly increase output, allowing screen printers to access expanding markets and serve new customers.
The EQUINOX features an adjustable stroke length and a universal master frame that securely locks into place for precise registration and outstanding print repeatability. A motor-driven carriage ensures a smooth print stroke. Tool-free squeegee and flood bar pressure adjustment is standard, and A.W.T.’s patented Squeegeelizer™ assures uniform print pressure across the entire squeegee blade, delivering consistent tone throughout the image.
The quick-release Stay-Flat™ aluminum pallet is heat and warp-resistant, extremely durable, and built to last a lifetime. Hundreds of optional specialty pallets are available for printing on an extensive range of textile and promotional products.
Produces a wide variety of textile products: t-shirts, bags, towels, gloves, socks, bags and more
At least 30% greater output with motor-driven indexer than with single pallet system; output possible up to 800 pph
• Faster pallet changeover with patented quick-release system and loading outside print head
• More consistency in print pressure across entire image than other single-color textile printers
• Universal master frame allows adaption to any frame type
• Lock-in print head helps ensure accurate registration
• Easy access for screen viewing and press setup
• Independent, locking squeegee/flood bar angle adjustments allow setup customization for any job
• Easily move printer anywhere in shop with heavy-duty casters
• Motor-driven indexer for high-speed production
• Aluminum Stay-Flat™ pallet with heat-resistant rubber surface
• Patented quick-release pallet system
• Lock-in print head ensures more accurate registration than traditional textile printers
• Pneumatic Squeegeelizer™
• Independent squeegee/flood bar angle adjustments
• Tool-free squeegee/flood bar pressure controls
• Independent squeegee/flood bar speed controls
• Four-point off-contact adjustment
• High-lift print head
• Universal master frame
• Safety package
• 120V, 1Ph, 60Hz or 220V, 1Ph, 50Hz
• Pneumatic solid chopper assembly — provide smooth, instant frame locking
• Pneumatic squeegee/flood bar u-clamps
• Wing tip flood bar — captures ink for greater efficiency and easier clean up