HIX® 2255 Value Series Graphics Conveyor Dryer 120v
<!button class="product-form--atc-button">Call to order:
The HIX® 2255 Value series conveyor dryers are the perfect solution for the beginning screen printer, small start-up shops, and schools. These high-quality, price conscious, conveyor dryers deliver superior plastisol curing at a reasonable price point.
Featuring a 22" wide conveyor belt and the awesome HIX factory-built Infra-Red heating elements that are used in the Premier dryer line and are designed to optimize the dryer’s heating performance. The VS2255 has a 22" wide belt, 26" oven chamber, 5.5' overall length. 120v, 18.5 amps, 2.2 KW, 7,500 BTU.
The heating elements are backed by a 3-year warranty and deliver optimal, consistent heat to the garment with minimal energy consumption.
- Great value-for-the-money startup equipment. Ideal for small businesses, and anyone new to screen printing. Built to optimize space and budgets.
- Same Infra-Red heating elements as our Premier series. All heating elements are HIX factory-designed and manufactured, are model-specific, and carry a 3-year first-owner warranty.
- All dryers are single phase. The VS-2255 model is available in 120V.
- Interior heat chambers are manufactured with corrosion-resistant galvanized steel, safe from moisture, chemicals and corrosive volatile vapors and inks.
- Perfect for short runs and plastisol jobs.