RANAR 1 Color Bench Top W/Micro Poster Press W/20x28 Vacuum Pallet
$935.00 List price. $65 boxing/packaging fee. Total = $1000.00.
Please choose residential, ($55), or commercial, ($35), delivery for a flat rate shipping fee.
RANAR 1 Color 1 Station Bench Top Press WITH 20x28 Vacuum Pallet System - Ranar has this press set up so you can make posters, signs and other graphic flats. This is our famous P-110 Bench Top, 1 color, 1 station press and it comes with the Ranar vacuum pallet system. This 1 color, 1 station press has micro registration so you can line up each color screen to the film positives or previous color print for multi colored posters and signs.
RANAR 1 Color Bench Top Press P-110 - With Vista Micro Print head!
Ranar manufactures its high quality Entry Level Screen Printing presses here in the USA, and are made from long lasting heavy gauge steel which is powder coated & a zinc plated finish. These models offer roller bearing and key registration set up that holds perfect registration from color to color. We don't use nylon bolts that wear and lose registration. Easy adjustments, for off contact, and screen angle. Our patented compression spring design is not found on other screen printing presses.
Bench Top Press Standard features:
- Compression Spring design with fingertip adjustment for different weight screen frames. The compression springs are safe and long lasting and do not require the need to add springs or move the mounting locations or gas shocks that lose pressure over time. This set up helps avoid the risk of springs that stretch, brake or possibly fly at the operator during use.
- Steel key & precision roller bearings hold perfect registration from color to color with no nylon bolts to wear out or constant adjusting when printing shirts.
- Off Contact adjustment allows the screen to be moved away from the printing surface. Ideal for under base printing or stickers, decals, and signs. Leaves a crisp print.
- Screen Angle /Tilt adjustment allow the screen to be leveled to the shirt board.
- Warp Screen Adjustments to level uneven screens
- Heavy Duty Screen Clamp holds the screen frame in place
- Center Bearings for smooth rotation of colors and stations
- Large Screen Capacity 32" x 36" for sign or poster printing
- Ships UPS in boxes, assembly required.
Lifetime guarantee only from Catspit - We guarantee all Ranar screenprinting presses to last a lifetime. Catspit Productions guarantees all parts, with the exception of MDF pallets, for a lifetime for the original owner if you buy through Catspit Productions. We do not guarantee or warranty Ranar presses bought through Ranar or other dealers.
The factory is closed on Saturdays and Sundays as well as all major holidays. Supply orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. Equipment orders have a 2 to 3 week lead time to ship from the date your payment is confirmed and cleared. All standard shipping is provided by UPS ground. Items that ship freight may vary by carrier.
If you have questions, need rush service or personal details need to be arranged for equipment orders please call Catspit Productions. Do not call RANAR. We are a dealer for RANAR; if you call them direct you’re making a purchase from RANAR not Catspit Productions. If you wish to support us and do business with us then please call us direct for all your equipment and supplies needs. We’re happy to help out in any way. 480-899-9089
The warranty information is as follows on all RANAR equipment across the board:
3 years on mechanical. This includes the build of the press and the parts.
2 years on infrared panels for dyers and flash cure units.
1 year on all electrical work.