RANAR 4 Color, 4 Station Bench Top Press P4400BT
$1,550.00 List price. $65 boxing/packaging fee. Total = $1615.00.
Please choose residential, ($55), or commercial, ($35), delivery for a flat rate shipping fee.
RANAR P4400BT 4 Color, 4 Station Bench Top Press - This t-shirt printing press is non micro, but micro adjust heads can be added at time of purchase. The Pony series entry level screen printing presses ship un-assembled via UPS to save you money. Easy setup and operation, and is compatible with all Ranar accessories and attachments.
Standard features: If you're just starting out silk screening t-shirts and looking for a inexpensive very well made screen printing press the Ranar multi station screen printing presses are perfect choice. These presses offer many features such as, roller bearing rotation of the shirt boards and colors, adjustable spring tension, roller bearing and steel key for perfect registration, off contact screen height, and screen angle adjustments and is made in the USA. It's Perfect for home business screen printing bright colors on dark t-shirts, bags, and textiles.
- Compression Spring with finger tip adjustment for different weight silk screen frames are safe and long lasting. No need add springs or move the mounting locations not to mention springs that stretch brake with the danger of flying at the operator. Or hassle gas shocks that lose pressure.
- Steel key & precision roller bearings holds perfect registration from color to color no nylon bolts to wear out or constant adjusting in the middle of screen printing shirts.
- Quick Off Contact adjustment lift arm stop allows the screen to be moved away from the printing surface. Ideal for under base printing or stickers, decals, and signs. Leaves a crisp print.
- Screen Angle /Tilt adjustment allow the screen to be leveled to the shirt board.
- Warp Screen Adjustments to level uneven screens and off contact
- Heavy Duty Screen Clamp holds the screen frame in place up to 31'' inches wide
- Center Roller Bearings for smooth rotation of colors and stations
- Ships UPS in boxes, assembly required
Lifetime guarantee only from Catspit - We guarantee all Ranar screenprinting presses to last a lifetime. Catspit Productions guarantees all parts, with the exception of MDF pallets, for a lifetime for the original owner if you buy through Catspit Productions. We do not guarantee or warranty Ranar presses bought through Ranar or other dealers.
** ALL bench presses can get a micro registration upgrade ONLY at the time of purchase. The price for the upgrade is the difference in cost for completely different print heads. You will get the Vista press micro lift arm print heads instead of the standard non micro bench top print heads. If you want this upgrade at a later time after purchase, you would need to buy the Vista print heads at $280 each, plus shipping. Print heads, pallet arms, brackets, and pallets are all considered parts and do not qualify for free shipping. Please consider this upgrade at the time of your initial bench press purchase.
** You can also get an aluminum pallet upgrade. The same metal pallet upgrade for our Vista series presses will fit the P4400 and P4400BT presses:
The factory is closed on Saturdays and Sundays as well as all major holidays. Supply orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. Equipment orders have a 2 to 3 week lead time to ship from the date your payment is confirmed and cleared. All standard shipping is provided by UPS ground. Items that ship freight may vary by carrier.
If you have questions, need rush service or personal details need to be arranged for equipment orders please call Catspit Productions. Do not call RANAR. We are a dealer for RANAR; if you call them direct you’re making a purchase from RANAR not Catspit Productions. If you wish to support us and do business with us then please call us direct for all your equipment and supplies needs. We’re happy to help out in any way. 480-899-9089
The warranty information is as follows on all RANAR equipment across the board:
3 years on mechanical. This includes the build of the press and the parts.
2 years on infrared panels for dyers and flash cure units.
1 year on all electrical work.